Qatar Airways announces the start of service to Kano and Port Harcourt in NigeriaJanuary 14, 2022
Tripadvisor in partnership with Ipsos MORI, reveal travel outlook in 2022January 14, 2022
The technology company, which already has more than 150 clients in 45 countries and more than 160 connected xml providers, has firmly opted for its presence at FITUR as a premium exhibitor.
The Mallorcan technology company Travel Compositor will be present at FITUR 2022, where it will present a large number of new patents and developments carried out in recent months, among which we highlight the following great novelties:
- The new cruise booking engine, which has been working very hard and in joint venture with IST. This first version of the new engine already has the integration of the main shipping companies in the market: Royal Caribbean, MSC, Costa, Celebrity, Carnival and Azamara. As in all Travel C engines, there will soon be multiple options for cross-selling before and after, including transport by plane, train or ferry, or adding stays in hotels and rental houses, activities, events, transfers, etc., and also having with a specific version of your MBOX tool, to also be able to add any service “on the go” until the last day of the trip.
- New package brochures for closed circuits. The team has been working on a renewal of the design of the digital brochure for circuits and closed packages of stay, launching its PRO version at FITUR. This new option follows the line of the new brochures created for cruise itineraries, presenting much more visual the itinerary and adds many more options since operators may include in each package several information tabs, banners, landing pages e Very visual information of the included services or offer of extensions, among others.
- A new holistic Platform for Tourist Offices (TravelC for DMOs) that allows digitizing and giving visibility and monetization to all tourism actors in the area, offering not only information but also online sales in a loose way or allowing the user to compose dynamic packages that Include as many services at once as you like.
- New Repricing and Rebooking modules: This incredible solution that continues to search for better rates on refundable hotel reservations already made, for their rebooking, which allows clients to increase their benefits, now it also does so on any saved quote for one or more services alerting the user if the price drops and leading him to the reservation and therefore increasing the sales of Travel C customers and their user loyalty.
- New version TravelC 8.0: every month the company launches a new version of its system for all its models and customers, which includes some 25 improvements and / or new features per version, and this beginning of 2022, it is time to present TravelC 8.0.
The technology company, which already has more than 150 clients in 45 countries and more than 160 connected xml providers, has firmly opted for its presence at FITUR as a premium exhibitor, with a larger stand and participating in the Forum Travel Technology where it will give the Friday 21 at 12 noon a conference called “How to go from Start Up to Scale Up with Moonshot methodologies” which will be like a making of the success of the company from its inception until today.