Biman Resuming Commercial Schedule flight Dhaka- Singapore- Dhaka from 1st Oct 20 as under:-
BG 084 Thursday DAC departure 0825 SIN arrival 1440 lt
BG 085 Thursday SIN departure 1550 DAC arrival 1800 lt
As per ‘Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)’ following restrictions will be imposed to
passenger to enter Singapore:
1. Short Term Visa/visitors: – Not allowed to enter Singapore, except the Medical Ground having Waiver
2. Singapore Citizen/PR Holders – No permission required to enter Singapore.
3. Work pass holders/Long Term Visit Pass Holders: – Required permission from ‘Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’ before purchasing ticket.
4. Student pass holders: – Required permission from ‘Ministry of Education (MoE)’ before purchasing ticket.
5. Transit Passengers: Transit passengers are allowed with immediate connection and not leaving Changi airport.
They must have onward confirm ticket and baggage should be Checked-in up to final destination.
Must follow the health instructions of destination country.
Important Information for passenger:
1. Required PCR test from any Bangladesh Govt. Approved Laboratory with validity 72 hours from sample delivery
before Travelling to Singapore.
2. Health Declaration is required. No cough, No fever, No Covid symptom, like: runny nose, short breath, etc
(Same will be provided by Airport Authority-HSIA).
3. All types of passengers shall go for isolation for 14 days on arrival at Singapore. Hotel accommodation cost
(Approx. SGD 2200.00) shall be born by passenger. Again COVID test will be done at Singapore.
4. No body can receive them at Changi Airport.