Terms and Conditions for Travelling to KSA Points ex Bangladesh:
01. Passenger holding valid visas (Exit/Entry/Residence/Iqamah and Visit), is permitted to enter into KSA points. Passenger can check their visa validity from their “Absher” account. Absher Platform KSA link bellow:https://www.absher.sa/portal/landing.html
02. Passengers mentioned above are not allowed to board unless they provide a negative Result of PCR Test from a Government Approved laboratory, and it must not be done later than (48) Hours before arriving to the Kingdom. Passenger should carry 06 copies of their Negative COVID-19 Test Result.
03. Passengers mentioned above, entering the Kingdom shall be in accordance with the (COVID-19) health preventionscontrol and measures issued by the Ministry of Health. Passengers must fill-up and signMinistry of Health Disclaimer Form before boarding and they must submit this filled and signed form to airport health control center upon arrival at KSA airport.
04. Non-compliance with the instructions mentioned above will result in huge penalties imposed according to article 163 of civil aviation law.Passenger should download “Tataman” and “Tawakkalna” Apps (applications) as mentioned in Ministry of Health disclaimer form (section-2) Links are as follows:
05. After completing all formalities stated above, booking should be made with
necessary information in PNR; such as –DOCS, DOCO, CTCM, CTCE etc.
06. Passengers should report at Airport 6 hours before flight departure with smart phone.