The Confidante Miami Beach, a “retro-glam” oceanfront hotel in Miami Beach’s Mid-Beach neighborhood, is now open for guests. The hotel is following guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Florida Department of Healthand Hyatt Hotels Corporation to keep guests safe. Guests can expect rigorous room cleanliness standards, valet protocols and frequent sanitation in high-touch areas, along with a local artist collaboration for custom-scented coconut hand sanitizers (FDA approved) and artful face masks for guests and employees. The hotel has also launched a couple of packages to entice travelers, along with a new pet-friendly partnership, pop-up celebration experiences, virtual fitness classes and more.
New Safety and Health Procedures
In addition to the coconut-scented hand sanitizer and custom-made face masks by the hotel’s local artist partners—Aquarela Sabol, Carlos Solano, Rigo Leon and Luis Valle—cleanliness and safety procedures include:
- Designated hygiene manager on property who oversees all hotel operations and standards
- Hand sanitizing refilling dispensers throughout the property
- Disinfecting all high-touch surfaces in public areas, as well as high-touch employee work areas/surfaces hourly
- Enhanced in-room cleanliness standards, including a 21-point Inspection by housekeeping supervisors and disinfection of all surfaces prior to check in
- Disinfecting pool and beach chairs, tables and chairs and surrounding spaces between each use
- Limited capacity in public restrooms, fitness center, elevator landings, cabanas and bungalows, abiding by city protocols
- Signage posted throughout the hotel reminding guests of safety protocols and expectations, as well as proper respiratory etiquette and ways to properly wash hands
- Availability of touchless and keyless check-in using the World of Hyatt app
As part of the Park & Stay Package, guests road tripping from all over the country will receive free overnight valet for one vehicle during the duration of the stay and $50 resort credit (one per stay), which can be used towards food, drinks, poolside cabana rentals and more. Guests also receive a late check-out based on availability and can bring along their furry friends, as the hotel is waiving all pet fees for eligible pets. Prices start at $169 per night.